Extrusion Line Maintenance Instruction In Winter (GWELL)
February 25, 2022
Winter equipment maintenance instructions(GWELL)
The temperature has dropped rapidly since the beginning of winter. Gwell Machinery warmly reminds all friends:
In order to prevent the normal production of your company from being affected by the sudden drop in temperature, please check the equipment in your workshop in time, and maintain the equipment as soon as possible after the shutdown and power failure to avoid prolonged shutdown. The dust inside the electrical components is damp and may cause a short circuit, and the low temperature may also cause the water pump and the vacuum pump to freeze, which will affect the normal production next year.
The specific measures are as follows:
1. Please check the electrical components of each device for aging, looseness, poor contact, etc. Before starting in the next time, please use a multimeter to measure whether the three-phase voltage is normal. If the voltage is normal, there is no leakage, and there is no short circuit, then you can turn on the power on and start the production. If you are planning to stop the machine for a long time, please remember to record the parameters in the computer screen to prevent the loss of parameters.
2. Please check whether the moving parts of each equipment are adequately lubricated, especially the frequently running screw, roller, bearing, guide post and other parts, to prevent the moving parts from being stuck due to too low temperature, thus affecting the normal production. At the same time, the gear box oil of the equipment should be changed every 4,000 to 5,000 hours of operation, and at least once a year.
3. If the temperature is low and the pressure of the oil pump is high, you can preheat the gearbox oil first, and then start the oil pump after the temperature rises. The oil filter element of the hydraulic system needs to be replaced every six months, and the pressure of the energy storage tank needs to be checked regularly (7MPa)
4. Please check the tension of various belts, chains and other transmission parts. The low temperature may cause the original tension balance to be destroyed, and the belt and chain may be damaged. The rubber pad at the coupling needs to be checked concentricity and wear level.
5. When the indoor temperature is below zero, after shutdown, it is necessary to empty the water in the water pump, water ring pump, condenser and other water passing equipment to prevent the pump blade from rusting and freezing (cracking) the equipment.