1500mm ETFE Cast Film Extrusion Line
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||STRETCHING FILM, PLASTIC FILM PACKAGE, WOODEN CASES PACKAGE FOR KEY PARTS|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||1 set per 90 days|
|Product Name:||ETFE Cast Film Production Machine,Low Energy Consumption And High Efficiency||Machine Type:||Plastic Waterproof Membrane Extrusion Line|
|Screw Design:||Single Screw||Country Of Origin:||China|
|Warranty:||One Year||After-sales Service:||Installation And Machine Debug|
1500mm Cast Film Extrusion Line,
polymer film casting equipment
ETFE Cast Film Production Machine,Low Energy Consumption And High Efficiency
1. Introduction of ETFE cast film production line
ETFE film is one of the fluorine-containing plastics. It has good light transmittance, self-cleaning properties, insulation properties, damp heat resistance and aging resistance and is widely used in various fields. Because ETFE fluoroplastic film contains fluorine elements, it is prone to thermal decomposition during thermal processing, which will corrode processing equipment and molds. Therefore, processing equipment and processes are different from ordinary thermoplastics. This production line adopts specially designed equipment and process technology, and successfully developed a cast extrusion line for fluorine plastic film such as ETFE.
2. Features of the production line
(1) The extruder made of special high-temperature and corrosion-resistant steel material realizes the stable extrusion of fluoroplastics;
(2) Technically cooperate with domestic universities and scientific research institutions to professionally design screw structure and die structure according to the particularity of fluorine materials, and cooperate
Special processing techniques such as forming and winding can realize the rationalization, industrialization and large-scale production of fluoroplastic products;
(3) The whole machine configuration, design is practical and reasonable, PLC touch screen control, whole machine chain control, convenient and safe.
3. Main uses of ETFE film products
(1) The thickness of ETFE film is usually less than 0.20mm, which is a transparent film. ETFE film can be used not only as a film for construction and agriculture, but also for automotive windshield film, antifouling inner and outer packaging materials, battery separators, adhesive containers, conveyor belts in the food industry, solar receivers, flexible printed circuit boards, and computers wires, medical packaging films, etc.
Gwell plastic transparent sheet unit production line absorbs and digest western country advanced extrusion technology. And its main parts choose from all over the world (such as screw, barrel, roller, etc.). The energy consumption of its complete sets of equipment , intelligent, automation, safety standard, technology standard, etc., have been at or near the world standard of the product. This series of products has a number of inventions and utility model patents so that it replaces imported equipment, and has a cost-effective advantage. The high-level transparent plate products are widely used in optics, home appliances, construction engineering, decoration, furniture, advertising, handicrafts and other industries and civil industries. Its quality has reached the world's product performance, and we have a matching team of experts and process engineers to help users debug, produce high-quality products.
Gwell Machinery is a high-tech enterprise, committed to providing customers with plastic sheet, board, film and other extrusion lines. Gwell can provide turnkey projects, such as stone paper project, EVA solar film project, PP building formwork equipment,etc. Gwell has a strong technical equipment strength and key capacity, committed to high-end product development, international market development. “Realize customer value" is the company's long-term business philosophy.The manufacturing bases of the company are located in Taicang, Suzhou, which is close to the beautiful scenery of Shanghai, Yancheng Dafeng, the hometown of Red-crowned crane, and Nantong, the hometown of Education and longevity in China. It covers a total area about 150,000 square meters. It has an annual production capacity of more than 200 extrusion lines of various types of sheet and board.