1220mm ETFE Film Extrusion Production Line For PV Solar Panel Usage
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||STRETCHING FILM, PLASTIC FILM PACKAGE, WOODEN CASES PACKAGE FOR KEY PARTS|
|Delivery Time:||90-100 days after all the technical documents are confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||200 sets per year|
|Product Name:||ETFE Cast Film Production Machine||Machine Type:||Cast Film Extrusion Line|
|Screw Design:||Single Screw||Country Of Origin:||China|
|Warranty:||One Year||After-sales Service:||Installation And Machine Debug|
ETFE Film Extrusion Production Line,
1220mm Cast Film Extrusion Line,
PV Solar Panel Cast Film Extruder
1220mm ETFE film Extrusion Production Line For PV Solar Panel Usage
1. Introduction of company
China Gwell Machinery Company is a professional manufacturer of plastic film, sheet and board extrusion line. We are devoted to digging into flat sheet extruding and forming. We have been in this industry since 2010. Now we have two production bases under using and two new production bases under construction. The total area is covering about 150000sqm. The most popular machine models we make are PET sheet machines, EVA solar film machines, PVC sheet machines and ETFE film machines. If you are interested, please feel free to contact us.
2. Introduction of ETFE cast film production line
ETFE film belongs to one kind of the fluorine-containing plastic materials. It has the features of fine light transmittance, self-cleaning function, insulation function, damp heat resistance and aging resistance and the film is applied in many different industries. Since the ETFE fluoroplastic film contains fluorine elements, it is prone to thermal decomposition during heating processing, which will corrode processing equipment and molds. Therefore, its processing device and process technoligy are different from common materials'. This production line adopts specially designed equipment and process technology, and successfully developed a cast extrusion line for fluorine plastic film such as ETFE.
3. Features of the production line
(1) The extruder made of special high-temperature and corrosion-resistant steel material realizes the stable extrusion of fluoroplastics;
(2) Technically cooperate with domestic universities and scientific research institutions to professionally design screw structure and die structure according to the particularity of fluorine materials, and cooperate
Special processing techniques such as forming and winding can realize the rationalization, industrialization and large-scale production of fluoroplastic products;
(3) The whole machine configuration, design is practical and reasonable, PLC touch screen control, whole machine chain control, convenient and safe.
4. Main uses of ETFE film products
(1) The thickness of ETFE film is usually less than 0.20mm, which is a transparent film. ETFE film can be used not only as a film for construction and agriculture, but also for automotive windshield film, antifouling inner and outer packaging materials, battery separators, adhesive containers, conveyor belts in the food industry, solar receivers, flexible printed circuit boards, and computers wires, medical packaging films, etc.
Gwell Machinery is a high-tech enterprise, committed to providing customers with plastic sheet, board, film and other extrusion lines. Gwell can provide turnkey projects, such as stone paper project, EVA solar film project, PP building formwork equipment,etc. Gwell has a strong technical equipment strength and key capacity, committed to high-end product development, international market development. “Realize customer value" is the company's long-term business philosophy.The manufacturing bases of the company are located in Taicang, Suzhou, which is close to the beautiful scenery of Shanghai, Yancheng Dafeng, the hometown of Red-crowned crane, and Nantong, the hometown of Education and longevity in China. It covers a total area about 150,000 square meters. It has an annual production capacity of more than 200 extrusion lines of various types of sheet and board.