1250mm wide EVA Cast Film Extrusion Line For Solar Panel Encapsulation
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||STRETCHING FILM, PLASTIC FILM PACKAGE, WOODEN CASES PACKAGE FOR KEY PARTS|
|Delivery Time:||90 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||200 sets per year|
|Product Name:||1250mm Wide EVA Cast Film Extrusion Line For Solar Panel Encapsulation||Machine Type:||Cast Film Machine/PV Solar Film Machine|
|Output Of The Machine:||300-700kg/h||Suitable Material:||EVA/POE|
|Width:||1250mm||Thickness Scanner:||Depends On Customer's Demand|
|Screw Design:||Single Screw Design||Film Structure:||Single-layer Film / Two-layer Film/ Three-layer Film|
|Country Of Origin:||Jiangsu Province , China||Machinery Selling Amount:||100 Sets Per Year|
|Warranty:||One Year||After-sales Service:||Installation And Machine Debug|
1250mm wide EVA Cast Film Extrusion Line For Solar Panel Encapsulation
1. EVA solar film machine introduction video
If you are interested in this machine, please feel free to contact us for more information and pictures and videos.
2. Introduction of EVA Solar Cell Encapsulation Film Production Line
(1) The EVA Solar Cell Encapsulation Film Production Line of Gwell Machinery Co., Ltd. adopts the casting process to produce EVA Solar Cell Encapsulation Film Production Line. The main raw material is imported vinyl acetate copolymer EVA , added with imported plastic additives and then heated, cast and extruded. The adhesive film is non-sticky at room temperature, and it is convenient for cutting operation. After hot pressing, thermal cross-linking curing and bonding enhancement reaction will occur, resulting in permanent bonding and sealing. It is a novel thermosetting hot-melt adhesive film.
(2) Special EVA Solar Cell Encapsulation Film Production Line for solar modules (photovoltaic modules) and related solar products is used to encapsulate solar panels, which is non-sticky at room temperature and easy to operate. After hot pressing, thermal cross-linking will occur due to chemical and bonding enhancement reaction to produce a permanent adhesive seal. Product features: high light transmittance/high adhesion strength/high light and heat stability/superior volumetric electricity group rate.EVA Solar Cell Encapsulation Film Production Line
(3) Compared with EVA film, the biggest advantage of POE film is low water vapor transmission rate and high volume resistivity, which ensures the safety and long-term aging resistance of the module in high temperature and high humidity environment, and ensures long-term use of components. Specifically, the superior performance of the EVA Solar Cell Encapsulation Film Production Line EVA film is that the POE film is a copolymer of ethylene and octene, is a saturated fatty chain structure, and has fewer tertiary carbon atoms in the molecular chain, showing good weather resistance, UV aging resistance, excellent heat resistance and low temperature resistance, so POE film has better aging resistance than EVA film. Through modification methods such as photo-grafting polar monomer, plasma surface treatment or reactive grafting modification to POE, it can improve the adhesion of POE film and glass, backplate and other materials, and has excellent interfacial adhesion performance.
(4) It is suitable for high-efficiency double-sided batteries, which can effectively enhance the conversion efficiency of the battery. Compared with ordinary single-sided power generation modules, it increases the power generation rate and reduces the cost of electricity. At the same time, the modules can be placed vertically and have more utilization methods. The POE film has a lower water vapor transmission rate and greater cohesion. It is more suitable for double-glass modules, so that the produced double-glass modules do not require edge sealing and have a longer service life.
(5) However, the output of POE film is smaller than that of EVA film, and its raw materials are expensive. But it is the future direction of development.
3. Comparison and introduction of EVA Solar Cell Encapsulation Film Production Line
Because the EVA film has the features of low strength, high water vapor transmission rate and water absorption rate, and its poor weather resistance, it needs to be edge-sealed when used on double glass modules. However, water vapor will still pass through during normal use, resulting in the film atomization which affects the light transmittance and reduces the power generation of the module.
And POE has a new type of polyolefin thermoplastic elastomer with narrow relative molecular mass distribution and narrow comonomer distribution and controllable structure.
There are currently two types of POE film on the market. One is a non-crosslinked polyolefin packaging material that does not contain a crosslinking agent and uses a combination of functional polymers to make the material's heat resistance and adhesion meet the requirements of use. The other is a cross-linked polyolefin encapsulating material containing peroxide cross-linking agent or silane cross-linking agent and tackifier. This kind of film is similar to EVA film in terms of production technology and process.
Compared with EVA film, the biggest advantage of POE film is low water vapor transmission rate and high volume resistivity, which ensures the safety and long-term aging resistance of the module in high temperature and high humidity environment, so that the module can be used for a long time. Generally speaking, the performance of POE film is superior to EVA film.
4. Performance characteristics of EVA Solar Cell Encapsulation Film Production Line
(1)The cast extruder adopts EVA special single screw extrusion and POE special single screw extrusion. The screw barrel constant temperature circulating water cooling system solves the technical difficulties of EVA Solar Cell Encapsulation Film Production Line
(2)The roller body adopts double-sided embossing, and solves the technical difficulties of the film sticking to the roller.
(3)The cooling part adopts cooling rollers and stress-relieving cooling beds to make the film run smoothly and fully shaped to ensure that the shrinkage rate is less than 3%.
(4)The whole line adopts PLC automatic control to realize the operation of man-machine interface.
(5)The production line is equipped with an online quality monitoring and control system to ensure the product qualification rate.
(6)Patented design micro-tension winder, the line speed of the whole machine production line can reach 18m/min
5. Introduction of EPE three-layer co-extrusion solar film
EPE=EVA+POE+EVA, this is a three-layer co-extruded solar film. Compared with single-layer EVA or POE film, it has the advantages of these two products and saves more costs.
Specification of EVA Solar Cell Encapsulation Film Production Line:
|raw material||EVA ,POE||EVA ,POE||EVA ,POE||EVA,POE|
|Product width||2200mm, 2400mm, 2600mm|
|Product thickness||0.2mm -1mm||0.2mm -1mm||0.2mm -1mm||0.2mm -1mm|
|Maximum linear speed||10m/min ,12m/min,15m/mn|
|Extruder type||Co-extrusion GWS160+GWS160||Co-extrusion GWS180+GWS160||Co-extrusion GWS180+GWS180|
|raw material||EVA ,POE||EVA ,POE||EVA,POE|
|Product thickness||0.2mm -1mm||0.2mm -1mm||0.2mm -1mm|
|Maximum linear speed||15m/min, 16m/mn, 18m/min|
Gwell Machinery is a high-tech enterprise, committed to providing customers with plastic sheet, board, film and other extrusion lines. Gwell can provide turnkey projects, such as stone paper project, EVA solar film project, PP building formwork equipment,etc. Gwell has a strong technical equipment strength and key capacity, committed to high-end product development, international market development. “Realize customer value" is the company's long-term business philosophy.The manufacturing bases of the company are located in Taicang, Suzhou, which is close to the beautiful scenery of Shanghai, Yancheng Dafeng, the hometown of Red-crowned crane, and Nantong, the hometown of Education and longevity in China. It covers a total area about 150,000 square meters. It has an annual production capacity of more than 200 extrusion lines of various types of sheet and board.